Right Let Leeds Complaints Handling Policy
Our complaints policy
At Right Let Leeds, we are committed to providing a high a level of service in both sales and rentals. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved this to your satisfaction, you may take this further.
What will happen next?
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
2. We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our company director, Maani Zakikhani or Ross Munro, who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
3. Maani Zakikhani or Ross Munro will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. We will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
4. Within three days of the meeting, Maani Zakikhani or Ross Munro will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions they have agreed with you.
5. If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Right Let Leeds will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including any suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
6. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for another partner to review the decision.
7. We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
8. If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact The Property Ombudsman at the address below. At this point we are able to provide you with our registration number.
The Property Ombudsman
43-55 Milford Street
Wiltshire SP1 2BP
About your complaint.
Normally, you will need to bring a complaint to the Property Ombudsman within six months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint or within six years of the act or omission about which you are complaining occurring (or if outside of this period, within three years of when you should reasonably have been aware of it).
For further information, you should contact the Property Ombudsman on 01722 333306.