At Right Let, we have a professional team dedicated to ensuring that our buyers experience a well advised, efficiently run process from start to completion of their property purchase.
What we offer
- A team of agents offering a variety of experiences and backgrounds to accommodate for all types of buyers.
- A newly renovated office space providing clients an ever welcoming hub, offering a physical contact point.
- A widespread database of buyers, sellers, current and prospective tenants, which can be utilised for all types of buyers.
- Excellent contacts and knowledge of the Leeds area, with a team networking with students and professionals of all backgrounds and communities.
- Wide-ranging marketing on all platforms with innovative strategies implemented to advertising and promoting our services. With a large physical and digital presence within Leeds, Right Let can offer services including;
- Professional photography of properties,
- 360° virtual tours and video walkthroughs of properties
- Professional floor plans
- Widely recognised marketing 'For Sale' boards
- Marketing on all major property search sites, including Rightmove, Zoopla and OnTheMarket.
With a diverse team in different stages of life, we at Right Let understand that buyers can all be in differing positions themselves. Therefore, we aim to accommodate for these varying types with tailored processes for each.
Types of Buyers
CASH BUYERS are often the most attractive proposition, although you may find you end up accepting a lower offer in exchange for the greater security and flexibility you’ll get. It’s important your estate agent gets confirmation of the funding situation from a professional acting for your buyer, such as their accountant, solicitor or bank, before accepting any offer.
FIRST TIME BUYERS whether renting or living with their parents, are an attractive proposition for home sellers as they are chain-free. The process of selling your home should therefore be quicker. Your estate agent will need to check a prospective buyer’s situation, identity and also that they are financially able to proceed with the purchase by checking they have a mortgage agreement in principle.
BUYERS IN A CHAIN are anyone who needs to sell their property before they can buy yours is in a chain. It may only be a chain of one, i.e. their buyer, or it could be a chain of ten. Usually the longer the chain, the greater the risk of delays or worse, your sale falling through.
ASSISTING IN REFURBISHMENT
An area we have found to be mutually beneficial is assisting any of our buyers with refurbishing properties they purchase, ranging from minor home improvements to full property renovations. Using previous case studies and other ongoing projects across various areas of Leeds, Right Let can provide details on potential benefits of any improvements, whether that be rental increases as an investment, or adding value for a resale.
MORTGAGE ADVICE AND SOLICITORS
Right Let have a network of professional solicitors and mortgage advisors available for service to our buyers, who we have successfully worked with through many previous occasions. Here, their services are open to all types of buyers, whether you're a first time buyer, or investing in a buy to let.