Once you find your property you will need to let the Right Let Leeds team know. You will then be asked to complete the following:
- Complete a Tenant Application
- Provide proof of ID
- Provide proof of income - 2 months of wage slips or bank statements.
- Landlord Reference
- Guarantor - We require a guarantor if you are a student, are currently unemployed or have not been in work for longer than 6 months.
- Pay your Administration Fee - to secure the property and remove it from the market.
- Pay your deposit. - All deposits are protected by the Government Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS).
Fee Structure (Prices include VAT where applicable)
|Credit, reference and application fee (Professional)
|Credit, reference and application fee (Student)
|Guarantor reference check
|End of tenancy reference
|Late payment charge – (per call/letter after 7 days)